25 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba

A SINGLE MAN by TOM FORD



Just I watched ''A Single Man'' which was directed by Tom Ford...yes it is really directed by a fashion designer Tom Ford...May be lots of people know that but I figure it out now and it suprises me...Yes I know he is genius about fashion but don't know he is genius about directing a movie...I watched until the end of the movie just assuming that it is just a similarity in name and than searched in imdb and find out that it is him...

''A Single Man'' is about an old professor(Colin Firth who is also perfect and won the best actor in Venice Film Festival) who lost his partner after 16 years and try to cope with the life without his partner...After 8 months losing his partner he adjudges to kill himself and the story began to show his feelings in a day until the night he dies...

Please watch this film and think about being gay and what they feel...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder